Learn How to Use a Modern Tool to Solve Calculus, Differential Equations and Linear Algebra Problems in 1% of the Time Compared to Manual Techniques.
Applies to STEM courses such as . . .
Physics, Chemistry, Engineering, Technology, Quantitative Analysis, Statistics and more!
You’ll be equipped to compete on an even playing field with other students, such as international students, that have already learned and mastered these tools.
The STEM Math “Magic” course will teach you how to master the tool and solve Calculus, Differential Equations, and Linear Algebra problems for all your STEM courses and more!
Most students will complete The STEM Math “Magic” course in about fifteen hours.
Enrollment is valid for one year so you can access the lessons any time you need them.
The STEM Math “Magic” course includes:
♦ Access to 15 self-paced, online instructional video lessons. Each video lesson is 15 minutes long. Topics covered:
- STEM and 21st Century Modern Math TOOLS
- Graphing Functions with Wolfram Alpha
- Zeros and Stationary Points of a Function
- Inflection Points of a Function
- Asymptotes of a Function
- Implicitly Defined Functions
- Series and Polynomial Approximations
- Derivatives and Anti-derivatives
- Integrals: Fundamental Theorem of Calculus
- Arc Length of Curves
- Solids of Revolution
- Differential Equations: First Order Linear
- Differential Equations: Second Order Linear
- Differential Equations: Non-linear
- Linear and Matrix Algebra
♦ Printable PDF Notes and Exercises.
♦ Access to a Student Forum to get your STEM math questions answered.
Enrollment is $97 per student. Group discounts available.
For more information, call us today at 812.355.3030 or email SupraComputer@gmail.com.